With a wide range of pre-construction services, we can work with you from an early stage to suit your project requirements.
This includes feasibility and cost planning, design development and advice on buildability to ensure cost-effective solutions. As members of several important frameworks, we procure work through a range of tender processes, as detailed below.
- Identifying sites and opportunities.
- We establish collaborative teams with professional partners, either by employing directly or by working in partnership with your team.
- Cost planning: Gaining an accurate appreciation of budget.
- Through interrogation of the design, we provide cost visibility.
Design Development and buildability
- We can deliver pre-construction services through a PCSA using the RIBA Plan of Work 0-4.
- Through value engineering we can find the most cost-effective, bespoke solutions.
- We procure work through a range of methods including design and build, traditional, single stage and two stage tenders.
- We are currently members of several key frameworks: Ministry of Justice (MoJ), Department for Education (DfE), Crown Commercial Service (CCS), YORbuild3 Medium Works, NHS P23, NHS Shared Business Services, NHS Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, Procure Partnerships Framework, Thirteen Housing Group Strategic Contractor Framework, Pagabo Refurb and Refit, Pagabo Medium