This year, we have been shortlisted for seven entries at the Committed to Construction in Humber & West Yorkshire Awards (CCIHWY).
The CCIHWY Awards are endorsed by The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and celebrate high-quality work across all sectors of the construction industry across the region and highlight examples of construction excellence.
Several projects have been shortlisted this year, including Rudding Park Spa in Harrogate, which is a finalist in three categories. Gladstone House, the extra care housing project completed for Newark & Sherwood Homes, is shortlisted for Project of the Year, and the Barnsley redevelopment project is nominated in the Social Value category.
The CCIHWY Awards also give companies the opportunity to recognise people who have made an impact on the business. This year, our Trainee Planner Tom Brady is a finalist in the Young Trainee of the Year category. The winners will be announced on Friday 23 March at the New Dock Hall in Leeds.
- Team of the Year: Rudding Park Spa, Harrogate
- Project of the Year Over £5 Million: Rudding Park Spa, Harrogate
- Project of the Year Under £5 Million: Gladstone House, Headingley
- Collaborative Working: Rudding Park Spa, Harrogate
- Social Value: Barnsley
- Young Trainee of the Year: Tom Brady
- BIM Initiative of the Year: Henry Boot Construction