This year, the CIOB Celebrating Construction in South Yorkshire (CCISY) Awards have confirmed that we have been shortlisted across 10 different award categories.
The CCISY Awards celebrate the high quality work by all sectors of the region’s construction industry and highlight the broadest possible spectrum of construction excellence being delivered throughout South Yorkshire.
Henry Boot have been shortlisted for the following awards and projects:
- Contractor of the Year Award
- Health & Safety Award
- Project of the Year Under £5m – 38 Mappin Street, University of Sheffield
- Project of the Year Over £5m – Olympic Legacy Park, Sheffield
- Project of the Year Over £5m – Advanced Manufacturing Park 2 for University of Sheffield
- Social Value – Better Barnsley Phase 1 of The Glass Works
- Team of the Year Award - Olympic Legacy Park, Sheffield
- Team of the Year Award - Advanced Manufacturing Park 2 for University of Sheffield
- Young Trainee of the Year Award – Lydia McGuinness
- Collaborative Working – AMEY Streets Ahead Highways PFi scheme
The winners will be announced at the CCISY Awards ceremony on Friday 13 October at the Cutlers’ Hall in Sheffield.
We have supported the CCISY Awards every year and this year I am pleased to see that all our 10 submissions have been shortlisted in recognition of the great work of the teams involved.
Tony Shaw, Director, Henry Boot Construction