We procure all of our materials and subcontract packages through our Approved Supplier scheme. All prospective members are thoroughly vetted to ensure they achieve the highest quality, safety and environmental standards, as well as being financially sound.
We encourage suppliers to collaborate with us in using efficient and innovative techniques to drive up quality and drive down waste through these strategic objectives:
- Common Values / Culture to promote team spirit
- Common Standards to ensure consistent quality
- Open Book Working to encourage relationships and develop trust
- Vetting & Approval of Supply Chain to ensure high standards are maintained
- Monitoring Performance against KPIs for continuous improvement
We always welcome applications from new suppliers and subcontractors. If you are interested in working with Henry Boot Construction Ltd, please contact our Supply Chain Manager or our Head Office.
Please click here for a copy of our Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy.
"We were impressed with... the choice and performance of subcontractors."
Martin Sunderland, Barnsley MBC
"The contractor’s team were pro-active... and site liaison with hospital staff was handled in a very positive manner."
Alan Darlington, James Totty Partnership