Sectors & Projects
We are committed to long-term partnership working in the health care sector, and have recently delivered projects for the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and the Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust / Henry Boot Developments partnership in Huddersfield.
Specific schemes include the A&E refurbishment at Northern General Hospital; the Critical Care Unit at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital; the Davies Court Care Home in Dinnington; a private health centre for Capio Healthcare in York; the Ryegate Centre Hydrotherapy Pool for Sheffield Children’s Hospital; and the Rawmarsh Joint Service Centre in Rotherham.
We have a range of experience in both NHS and private sectors, under traditional and Design and Build procurement routes. We welcome the unique challenges of working in live healthcare environments.
A selection of our healthcare clients are listed below:
Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, Capio Healthcare Ltd, Chesterfield and North Derbyshire NHS Trust, Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Trust, Ministry of Justice / Home Office, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council, Rotherham NHS Primary Care Trust, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Acre Mill Redevelopment, Pennine Property Partnership
- University of Sheffield Medical School
- Sheffield Northern General Hospital Helipad
- Burns and Surgical Assessment Units, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
- Smithers Viscient Lab Research & Development Centre
- A&E Expansion, Northern General Hospital
- Critical Care Unit, Royal Hallamshire Hospital
- Adult In-Patient Service Unit, Scunthorpe
- Davies Court Care Home, Dinnington
- Independent Sector Treatment Centre, York
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals Framework